Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2009 Optimus Ti - They're Coming!


They're coming!!!!!!!!!

One of the questions I am asked the most at the races (other than why don't you ride faster? hahaha), is when/how can I get an Optimus Ti frame. Well here's good news for ya.

Do not hesitate if you have been riding the fence or wishing Vassago would do another production run of one of the most sought after 29er's on the market, well your time has come.


The 2009 Optimus will be available for shipping sometime in April. If you want one, you'd better get on the ball and email sales@vassagocycles.com to place your order.


4 comments:

SCOOBY'S SNACKS said...

What does a Lynskey, opps I mean a vassago retail for?

EL SandPine said...

I better get lo-jack for mine then...

MCF said...

Ha ha...yes it is made by Lynskey but it is Vassago's geo and quirkiness that defines it.

Anyway, B - You should ask to be paid for your endorsements! :)
Oh yea.....but the economy sucks because my news station told me so!

Duckman said...

Can I quote you on that in my official proposal that I am drafting for Vassago HQ?

What the hell do the news people know?

--
Alan, I am working on that for ya.

--
Marcel, Definitely :) Keep that baby safe and well-ridden.