Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ok Now What?

Well, it turns out me racing last weekend was way over the top on the I f**ked myself scale. After the race, I was coughing up blood and a ER visit later told me I had bruised my ribs in the crash Wednesday (I could have told you that) but also I bruised my right lung and the cross race aggravated that hence the blood. The pain was and still is impressive.

So here I am surfing youtube videos with my trusty Ibanez and trying to learn Pentatonic scales and just making cool sounds. I won't be doing anything physical this week. No trainer, no push ups, no sit ups, no pull ups, no kettlebell, nothing that requires flexing my core muscles (which until you hurt yourself there, you cannot appreciate how much you use those muscles).

I am also anxiously awaiting the goodies that are being cooked up for the Vassago Endurance Team for 2008.

All I can say for now is we are going to be bigger and badder than ever. Some new signings this Winter have given us depth and strong talents that will be noticed nationwide next year.

But for now, all I can do is dream about next year and post up some kick ass music from the greatest guitarists on earth.

No comments: