Friday, October 26, 2007

12 HOT

Team racing returns to Duckman's Racing Calendar this weekend at the 12 Hours of the Hill Of Truth in Oak Ridge Tennessee.

I will be 1/4 of the NTMBA Factory Team along with Bob Lamberson, Wes Lamberson and Larry Roberts. We are going with our sights set on Singlespeed Class supremacy.
It has been exactly one year since I rode on a team and I am excited to get a break so to speak from the rigors of solo racing and to be able to go all out each lap and hang out in between.

After last weeks MSG and Rowdy Dog, the 12 HOT will be just what I need to get me to the Treeshaker 12 Hour event next week in top form ( well top form for November. It's been a long year).

See y'all on the other side.

1 comment:

MCF said...

HI Duck!!! I'm anxious for the results since getting your text!!! Hope it was a good race! :)