Monday, October 8, 2007

Are You Hungry?

I know what you are after. Come tell Uncle Duckman. I know what you like. Pain. You like that?
I know you do. Uncle Duckman has looked forward to October for some time now. It is time for the harvest of pain to begin.
First comes the opening round of the Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclocross Series on the 13th. Ole Dwayne and Eric are serving up double fist portions of hurt for you. The very next weekend is MSG number two and one week later is the 12 Hours of the Hill Of Truth. Just because October ends doesn't mean the pain has to stop. Noooooo, fear not and let your heart have no troubles. The very next week is the Treeshaker 12 Hour Race on Nov 3. Seven short, fall days later is MSG number 4.
So there you are my students of Pain. You like?

I knew you would.

2 comments:

Gumby said...

Hi,
I found your blog while looking for mtb enduro races that are coming up in the mid-atlantic. I think I'm gonna do the Hill of Truth Race, and maybe the Treeshaker one too. Have you done either of these?

Duckman said...

Yes. I have done the Hill of Truth 5 times and the Treeshaker once.

Both are great races.