Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have wanted to do this for some time and I finally gave it a shot.
This is a pathetic effort and not really expected to be an earth-shattering event that spawns books, television shows, comedic satire, and the ubiquitous copy-cat. If it does and I become a
millionaire, cool.

A little about me.

I am a 40 year old endurance junkie that loves long, hard, painful mountain bike races. I choose to ride a bike with only one gear because I like to push up hills alot. It has no suspension either. I like it that way, it makes me feel special. I am very happily married and have a 6yr old son that makes me equally happy. I am called Duckman. Maybe someday, I will tell you why I am called that and why all my bikes have rubber ducks on them.

I expect that this will change and be more refined as I learn what I am doing. In the meantime,
have a look.

Brian

No comments: