Monday, July 30, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays

A big congratulations to Wes Lamberson who placed second in the Sport Jr XC (on a singlespeed) and 1st in Beginner Jr DH at the NORBA National held this past weekend at Sugar Mtn.


Also a shout out to Vassago teamate Namrita O'Dea who placed 8th (also on a singlespeed) at the 24 Hour Nationals, the 24 Hours of Nine Mile in Wisconsin.


I am confirmed for the Fool's Gold 50/100 Race on August 18 in Dahlonega Ga. I hadn't planned to do this one but since Vassago is a major sponsor of it, I wanted to go. I am going to ride the 50 instead of the hundie because it fits better with my schedule right now.

Hopefully the rain will stop by the time I can get out and ride. I am not in the mood to ride in the rain today (although it may be better to ride in the rain because the humidity will be about 3000% this afternoon).

Peace out

3 comments:

The Evil MGE! said...

RAIN! THATS THE BEST TRAINING FOR A DUCK! I got mine in today, rain at 5,000 feet on Black Balsam.

MCF said...

3000% humidity - so it went up since my email this morning. That's insane. :)

A duck should love the rain....dust off the feathers and pedal!

:) Looking forward to seeing you out at Fool's Gold.

Namrita O'Dea said...

thanks!!

good to see you on the team!! :)