Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbblllleeee!

In just two days time, I will be in North Carolina for the 12 Hours of Tsali. This time, unlike the Cohutta, I am rested and healthy. I have ridden just enough in the last 3 weeks to keep me fresh and I am ready to ride.
Tsali is always a fun race. The course is usually fairly buffed with virtually nothing technical to mess you up. You can just go out there and put it on cruise control and let it rip. You can't be to relaxed though. I have seen some serious injuries at Tsali.

Anyway Tsali is one of my "A" priority races and I am hoping to do well there. I got 5th last year and I'd like to move up a few places from that this year. We'll see how it goes.

This begins 3 hard weeks of racing for me. After Tsali I will be going to the Burn 24 in North Wilkesboro where teamates Eddie and Namrita Odea have a great event lined up. The week after the Burn, I will be heading to somewhere in Ohio for the Mohican 100. That's three weeks and about about 350 miles of racing to come.

I am pretty excited.

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

1 comment:

MCF said...

Good luck Brian - See you at The Burn!