Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh the Drama

As if I didn't have enough drama in my life right now, it is 48 hours away from the first race of the year and I am sick. I started feeling a little funny after the pack races on Tuesday and I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and a lot of drainage. I did a super easy ride last night up Buffalo Mtn on my Optimus to get a little more time on it before Saturday and after the ride, I got chills and started feeling really bad. I put on a sweatshirt and sweat pants and was still cold. Very unlike me. I didn't sleep worth crap. Right now my head is pounding.

I do not need this right now.

At any rate, the show must go on. I will get stuff ready tonight for my trip tomorrow then grab the puppy, a blanket, some good drugs, the tv remote and hit the couch in the fetal position and hope for the best.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: